Visionary Forces Motion Picture Equipment Rentals has been serving the Industry for over 35 years, bringing our customers top-quality gear, stellar support, and competitive pricing.
DVS Clipster Gen 5
The award-winning CLIPSTER® mastering station is the perfect solution for any DI workflow. A complete hardware and software turnkey finishing system, CLIPSTER® equips useres with a robust toolset to tackle any challenge and enhance the post production of film and broadcast projects. Use our advanced system for a large variety of DI steps from capturing to mastering in several digital distribution formats. CLIPSTER® already meets the challenges of the future today, enabling digital deliveries from RAW camera files, the creation of mezzanine formats like IMF (Interoperable Master Format*) or AS-02 packages and DCI cinema projects (including 3D), and the conforming and editing of uncompressed 4K data in real time.More…
Dolby Professional Reference Monitor PRM-4220
The Dolby® Professional Reference Monitor PRM-4220 enables the creative process for colorists and cinematographers by ensuring that the final image will reflect exactly what you see on the display. The most accurate color-correction monitor available, it displays the full dynamic range that the latest advanced digital cameras can capture.
- Renders superior black-level performance, with true blacks, highly accurate dark detail, and precise linearity maintained across the entire gray scale
- Accurately displays DCI P3, all high-definition formats over HD-SDI, and 2K video content
- Allows accurate viewing of all image details in the darks, and highlights what other monitors typically clip
- Supports not only today's 10-bit video formats but also emerging 12-bit formats without dithering or downscaling of the color gamut
- Displays color looks and previsualization with 1D and 3D look-up tables (LUTs)
- Provides the exceptional reliability of an LCD display
ARRI proudly introduces AMIRA® (most economical), a versatile documentary-style camera that combines exceptional image quality and affordable CFast 2.0 workflows with an ergonomic design optimized for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation. Ready to pick up and shoot straight out of the camera bag, AMIRA is hardy enough to take anywhere and features in-camera grading with preloaded 3D LUTs, as well as 100 fps slow motion. It is suitable for a great variety of production types, from reportage and corporate films to TV drama and low-budget movies, so wherever you are headed and whatever you need to shoot, let AMIRA be your companion.
- Same 35 mm sensor as ALEXA
- 4K UHD 3840x2160 (with license), HD 1920x1080
- Rec 709
- ProRes recording up to 422 on CFast 2.0 cards
- Dynamic range of 14+ stops
- Natural colors and skin tones
- Up to 100 fps — full sensor area
Panasonic BT-4LH310 31" 4K Production Monitor
The Panasonic BT-4LH310 31" 4K Production Monitor is suitable for a variety of production environments both in studio and out in the field. It features a 10-bit, 31" LCD panel that is LED backlit, and has a DCI-spec 4K (4096 x 2160) native resolution. It will accept 4K sources through SDI, HDMI, and DisplayPort. In addition to DCI 4K, it will accept QFHD/UHD 4K (3840 x 2160), 2K, and high definition video sources along with up to 16 channels of embedded audio.
- 4096 x 2160 (DCI 4K) Native Resolution
- 10-Bit, LED Backlit IPS Panel
- 4 3G-SDI, 2 HDMI & 2 DisplayPort Inputs
- Covers 100% of EBU & SMPTE-C Color Space
- Focus Assist, Markers, and Grids
- Y-Map, Zebra, and RGB Display Modes
- LUT Upload Function
- Time Code and Closed Caption Display
- 12VDC Powerable
- Aluminum Frame