Visionary Forces Motion Picture Equipment Rentals has been serving the Industry for over 35 years, bringing our customers top-quality gear, stellar support, and competitive pricing.
Canon CINE-SERVO 50-1000mm Zoom
World's Longest Focal Length
he Canon CINE-SERVO 50-1000mm T5.0-8.9 ultra-telephoto zoom lens provides 4K performance for Super35mm large-format single-sensor cameras and accommodates either broadcast or cinema-style production due to its removable Digital Drive unit. Available in EF- or PL- mount versions, the lens delivering the world’s longest focal length (75-1500mm with its built-in 1.5x extender) and highest (20x) magnification among super 35mm zoom lenses as of October 16, 2014. The lens is great for sports, nature documentaries, and other types of long-zoom field production, yet it’s easy to carry, has a relatively compact form factor of only 16.3 inches in length, and a weight of just 14.6 lbs. It can be used with major brands of single-sensor Super35mm cameras and conforms to industry-standard camera-to-lens communication protocols including 12-pin serial communication (common to major broadcast camera brands) and Canon EOS technology.More…
DVS Clipster Gen 6
The award-winning CLIPSTER® mastering station is the perfect solution for any DI workflow. A complete hardware and software turnkey finishing system, CLIPSTER® equips useres with a robust toolset to tackle any challenge and enhance the post production of film and broadcast projects. Use our advanced system for a large variety of DI steps from capturing to mastering in several digital distribution formats. CLIPSTER® already meets the challenges of the future today, enabling digital deliveries from RAW camera files, the creation of mezzanine formats like IMF (Interoperable Master Format*) or AS-02 packages and DCI cinema projects (including 3D), and the conforming and editing of uncompressed 4K data in real time.More…
Dolby Professional Reference Monitor PRM-4220
The Dolby® Professional Reference Monitor PRM-4220 enables the creative process for colorists and cinematographers by ensuring that the final image will reflect exactly what you see on the display. The most accurate color-correction monitor available, it displays the full dynamic range that the latest advanced digital cameras can capture.
- Renders superior black-level performance, with true blacks, highly accurate dark detail, and precise linearity maintained across the entire gray scale
- Accurately displays DCI P3, all high-definition formats over HD-SDI, and 2K video content
- Allows accurate viewing of all image details in the darks, and highlights what other monitors typically clip
- Supports not only today's 10-bit video formats but also emerging 12-bit formats without dithering or downscaling of the color gamut
- Displays color looks and previsualization with 1D and 3D look-up tables (LUTs)
- Provides the exceptional reliability of an LCD display
ARRI proudly introduces AMIRA® (most economical), a versatile documentary-style camera that combines exceptional image quality and affordable CFast 2.0 workflows with an ergonomic design optimized for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation. Ready to pick up and shoot straight out of the camera bag, AMIRA is hardy enough to take anywhere and features in-camera grading with preloaded 3D LUTs, as well as 100 fps slow motion. It is suitable for a great variety of production types, from reportage and corporate films to TV drama and low-budget movies, so wherever you are headed and whatever you need to shoot, let AMIRA be your companion.
- Same 35 mm sensor as ALEXA
- 4K UHD 3840x2160 (with license), HD 1920x1080
- Rec 709
- ProRes recording up to 422 on CFast 2.0 cards
- Dynamic range of 14+ stops
- Natural colors and skin tones
- Up to 100 fps — full sensor area